Posts tagged sofia wilen
Posts tagged sofia wilen
With thanks to the people at flashback, as I don’t have time to translate today. You know who you are. Keep up the good work.
Anna Ardin and SW did not go to the closest police station. They chose a distant one, the Klara police station where her friend, gay police, active social democrat Irmeli Krans worked that very friday afternoon. AA and IK have a long history, of going to HBT-clubs together, and of work in the social democrat party.
The police station closes at 1600, but Irmeli Krans stays after closing hours. All formal papers are timed after 1600.
Irma Starts the interrogation, but before it is even finished, policewoman Linda Wassgren calls the prosecutor Maria Häljebo Kjellstrand and arranges the arrest (‘anhållan’, sweden has a silly terminology with several synonyms for arrest) of Julian Assange. Yes, the same prosecutor that confirmed the arrest to the press, and was replaced the next day by prosecutor Eva Finné who invalidated the arrest and even stated that the interrogation report showed that no crime had been committed. (notice: not the weaker that no crime could be proved. No, she states that the original interrogation report of SW shows that there WAS no crime described).
Yes, the original report that still seems to be lost or deleted. And never signed by SW! (the interrogation was never finished, but discontinued because SW’s distress on hearing about the arrest and rape charge towards JA made ‘her unable to concentrate’)
There were early rumors of an internal promemoria among the police protesting the rape charge. This protest was probably coming from Irma. Probably, and speculatively, the whole affair at this moment was grasped from the control of Anna Ardin and Irmeli Krans, and into the hands of policeman Mats Gehlin. Yes, the same Mats Gehlin that is leader of the investigations from now on, that continuously leaks material to the press, and makes public statements to the press where he critisizes prosecutor Eva Finné.
Yes, the same Mats Gehlin that orders Irma to write a new report of the above interrogation of SW.
( precise references to the original report https://www.flashback.org/sp28605042)
Speculation: Anna Ardin had very specific purposes by going with Sophia Wilén to the police. They involved a mixture of revenge, blackmail on Julian Assange and putting pressure on him to get STD tested. They used a clever tactic involving friends among the police and using a specific police station at closing hours on a friday. There was no intention of creating a huge public and international affair that would last months.
The whole affair exploded because other interests, with policeman Mattias Ghelin, at the center, almost immediately grasped control of the whole affair for their own purposes.
1. The police interview with Ms. W, the woman allegedly accusing Assange for rape, was not tape-recorded.
2. A narrative account of the interview was entered into the police computer system on the same day that it was made.
3. Days later, the police woman who had authored the account of the interview with Ms.W tried to access it again “to finish it”, but ”was denied access” for unclear reasons. She was then instructed by a superior to replace the original report with a new report of unclear origin, and did so. It is not known how the new account of the interview with Ms. W differed from the original account; only the new account is available now.
3b. The police woman did so (wrote a new report) under protest, which is proven by a dialog she has with her superior through a series of emails. She apparently thinks writing a new report is against procedure, and she gets detailed instructions on how to make (fake in my opinion) the new report. This policewoman was soon taken off the case.
4. According to the leaks, Ms. W had not heard and verified any one of the narrative accounts of the interview with her. The allegation in the EAW that Assange had sex with Ms. W while she was sleeping thus amounts to hearsay.
5. The police woman interviewing Ms. W is an acquaintance of the other accuser, Ms. A. They are both active social democrats and they are both engaged in activities for homosexual, bisexual and transsexual persons.